State Team Members
- State Agencies: Department of Mental Health, Division of Health & Senior Services, Department of Social Services (Medicaid)
- Quasi-Governmental Agencies: Area Agencies on Aging, Senate Bill 40 Boards (County)
- University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- Non-profit and for profit service agencies
- Trade Associations for service provider networks
- See attached roster of individual contributors
Achievements & Successes, as of January 2018
- Common vision and partnership to work toward better solutions.
- Robust meeting agendas involving individual contributors educating group on services outside traditional scope, individual contributors using their contacts to gather information from other states and sharing information, agencies currently contracting with MCOs are scheduled to speak with the learning collaborative this month and MCOs will join a meeting in March or April.
- Calls with several states or providers from those states scheduled or in process.
- Have identified more than 7,000 individuals who currently have a developmental disability and are in managed care. Working to identify opportunities our providers might have to contract with an MCO on these individuals.
- Local resource book in development.
Lessons Learned, as of January 2018
- Still gathering information and too early in process.
Do you have questions for the Missouri state team? Please email your questions to email@example.com.